Media Planning Notes

vicky_600

MP Guru
Hi guys just go through the Compilation of Media Planning Notes Attached below.

These are one of the best and easy compilations that you will ever get in MEDIA PLANNING.
It is very necessary for you all to know this subject well as many of the BMM students normally have to start as a MEDIA PLANNER in an AD AGENCY and then elevate yourselves from there on

Attachments

• Media Plan.doc
    79 KB · Views: 390
  • Newspapers and TV Advertising.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 258
  • media planning Notes.doc
    175.5 KB · Views: 319
  • mediaplanningnotes.doc
    250.5 KB · Views: 306

vicky_600

MP Guru
Re: Media Planning Problems

These are media planning problems that carry a lot of value in the exams i.e 25 marks...

these appear as compulsory questions as well as if one slips or gets a prticular area of the sum wrong, then the entire sum goes wrong and the marks are lost

Also there are various methods that one can adopt to solve these problems and many profs in various colleges suggest different methods.

So ALL THE BEST!!!!

Attachments

• MEDIAPLAN Problems.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 165

vicky_600

MP Guru
Re: Media Planning Solved Question Bank

Hello guys,
This is with respect to QUESTION BANK for Media Planning.

It is Bifurcated into 1 markers, 2 markers as well as the BONUS 5 Markers

It is not only the Questions but also these questions are solved with Upto date examples and Elaborate answers

Attachments

• 1MARK.DOC
    43 KB · Views: 166
  • 2MARK.DOC
    111.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 5MARK.DOC
    89 KB · Views: 153

vicky_600

MP Guru
Re: Media Brief

Hi guys, the most Important Concept that is also tested in interviews as well as the components of Media Brief is also included in this attachment

The Media Brief aand its relation to Marketing Strategy of the BRAND is also included in this Attachment....Check it out Guys....I have made life a lot simpler for you all

Attachments

• Media Brief.doc
    38 KB · Views: 167
Hi guys just go through the Compilation of Media Planning Notes Attached below.

These are one of the best and easy compilations that you will ever get in MEDIA PLANNING.
It is very necessary for you all to know this subject well as many of the BMM students normally have to start as a MEDIA PLANNER in an AD AGENCY and then elevate yourselves from there on

Well vicky, from my point of view it is an advertising technique most frequently utilized to target people using a number of informational outlets. Vicky for the more details on media planning notes you can check my presentation, btw i also liked your presentation.

Attachments

• Media+Planning+notes+08.doc
    664 KB · Views: 5