Our UCLA Anderson MBA Class of 2023 application is now live! We’re excited to announce key updates:
- Only 1 essay response required
- Streamlined application questions
- Clearer and easier to follow application and instructions
Our one essay question asks: How have events of the past year influenced the impact you would like to make in your community, career, or both? (250 words maximum)
The goal of our essay question is to allow you to reflect on events that influenced you in your personal or professional lives, or in society in general. Through this essay question, we are hoping to get to know you better by learning how you hope to leave your mark and positively impact those around you. We’ll give you opportunities to tell us about your specific career goals and interest in our program in other parts of our application.
With our first application round deadline a few months away, here are some next steps to get started on now to provide helpful application tips, program information, and student insights:
- Start an application: there’s no harm in taking a look even if you’re not sure of your plans
- Explore our website: view application requirements, round deadlines, and more
- Join our Virtual Events: meet students, and alumni, and admissions representatives to learn more about our MBA program and admissions tips
- Watch Admissions Tips by Students Video: get tips from those who were in your shoes not that long ago
Wishing you all good luck and please stay in touch with the MBA Admissions Office with any questions!
Stay in Touch: Introduce Yourself
Follow the Admissions Team: Twitterhttp://bit.ly/uclaMBAIntroduceYourself
Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does this impact your International MBA decision?
I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : MBA Application is Now Live...with 1 Essay!