Major Challenges of Management in 21st Century

Starrynight

Hi there,

This is my assignment due in 1.5 week's time. Anyone can help with this?
A requirement is that it has to be discussed from a minimum of 5 journal articles and 2 books.

Appreciate lots.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Scarcity of workforce at the right prices. Also read The Choking of Innovation: India’s much-vaunted IT Industry has to dramatically change if it to maintain its leadership role in the next 10 years. |Technology and Business Startups in India

Dwell upon difference between innovation and differentiation and how global borders and increased competition has killed the entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial spirit. Probably something on how consolidation , mergers and acquisitions have created innovate or perish situation for SME's etc.

bhautik.kawa

What are the major challenges of management in the 21st Century? Discuss with reference to management literature.

Hi Friend,

I also got some information on the mentioned topic and would like to share it with you and other student's.

So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Management Challenges for the 21st Century.pdf
    533.2 KB · Views: 5
What are the major challenges of management in the 21st Century? Discuss with reference to management literature.

Hey friend, you asked a very nice question related to management. I have a document which will give the answer of your all queries. So i am uploading a document where you would find the major challenges of management in 21st century.

Attachments

• Management in 21st Century.pdf
    71 KB · Views: 5