Introduction to Spice

sunandaC

Introduction to Spice

One of the service providers of mobile telephony in India Spice Telecom, is the brand name of Spice Communications Limited.Spice Telecom is presently operating in the states of Punjab and Karnataka i.e. in 2 circles of 23 Telecom Circles of India.

Spice Communications Limited has been promoted by Dilip Modi of Modi Wellvest Private Limited .40.80% of the company is owned by Modi Wellvest; Modi is promoted by Mr. Dilip Modi and Super Infosys. Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) owns 39.20% through TMI India Limited, Mauritius.

TMI India Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of TM's international investment holding company TM International Sdn Bhd (TMI). Spice Telecom is a flagship company of MCorp Global (www.mcorpglobal.com) a cellular mobile telephone services provider in India.

jiten005

Banned
Introduction to Spice

One of the service providers of mobile telephony in India Spice Telecom, is the brand name of Spice Communications Limited.Spice Telecom is presently operating in the states of Punjab and Karnataka i.e. in 2 circles of 23 Telecom Circles of India.

Spice Communications Limited has been promoted by Dilip Modi of Modi Wellvest Private Limited .40.80% of the company is owned by Modi Wellvest; Modi is promoted by Mr. Dilip Modi and Super Infosys. Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) owns 39.20% through TMI India Limited, Mauritius.

TMI India Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of TM's international investment holding company TM International Sdn Bhd (TMI). Spice Telecom is a flagship company of MCorp Global (www.mcorpglobal.com) a cellular mobile telephone services provider in India.

Well, i am also going to share some important information on Spice which would help others. Well, i also appreciate your work for sharing information on Spice.

Attachments

• Spice.PDF
    203.6 KB · Views: 0