Infosys campus interview question

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Infosys campus interview question-

U r driving a car from Devangiri to Banglore . Car no is KA-17D-2817 . The distance is 284 km. The car moves at certain speed. It starts at 10.16 am and reaches banglore at 5.46pm.

What is the Birthdate of the driver???
Only intelligent person can rply.:SugarwareZ-294:

Dude it was so simple. If i am driving the car then it will be my birth date. And the answer is 8th october.

Now answer some of my intelligent questions.

1)Which city is three fifth of China, two sixth of Canada and two third of Goa ?

2)Tanu and Sadaf play 11 games of chess.
Both Tanu and Sadaf wins exactly same number of games.

* There is no tie matches.

It is very simple my dear friend. Actually i was the driver and reached at my destination at 5:46 PM. My birth date is 2nd January.

My town contains 100 buildings.
They are numbered from 1 to 100. How many 6's are used in these numbers ?

A girl liked to collect money in a piggy bank. She bought pink colored piggy bank when she was 10 years old. She put $250 in the box on each of her birthday. Her younger sister took $50 out of her piggy bank on her birthday. The girl died when she was 50 years old due to an incurable disease.

When the piggy bank was opened, it had just $500. How can that be possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

poornima lagadapati

Dude it was so simple. If i am driving the car then it will be my birth date. And the answer is 8th october.

Now answer some of my intelligent questions.

1)Which city is three fifth of China, two sixth of Canada and two third of Goa ?

2)Tanu and Sadaf play 11 games of chess.
Both Tanu and Sadaf wins exactly same number of games.

* There is no tie matches.
1. Chicago
2. They are not playing against each other

poornima lagadapati

It is very simple my dear friend. Actually i was the driver and reached at my destination at 5:46 PM. My birth date is 2nd January.

My town contains 100 buildings.
They are numbered from 1 to 100. How many 6's are used in these numbers ?

A girl liked to collect money in a piggy bank. She bought pink colored piggy bank when she was 10 years old. She put $250 in the box on each of her birthday. Her younger sister took $50 out of her piggy bank on her birthday. The girl died when she was 50 years old due to an incurable disease.

When the piggy bank was opened, it had just $500. How can that be possible?
20 6's are used

The girl was born on 29 February. Thus her birthday came once in four years only while her sister was born on a normal day and celebrated her birthday every year. Thus the girl had a chance of depositing money only 10 times in 4 years through which she collected $2500 while her sister took $50 from the piggy bank every year making the total amount to be $2000. Thus when the piggy bank was opened, it had just $500.