IESE, HEC or ESADE?

kofte

Hi guys!

I have been accepted by IESE and ESADE MBA programs and will have an interview for HEC Master in Management at the end of this month. Because of my age (24) and short work experience (2 years), I applied to both MBA and management programs and now I had to decide which one to go to.
I am interested in areas such as marketing and design management and plan to work in a consulting firm specializing in textile branding afterwards.I have been hearing a lot of good things about the HEC management lately (especially about the academics in marketing department) and I know that IESE is one of the best MBAs in Spain. Since I have to decide in two weeks time, I want to learn what your opinions are about the programs? Especially info about the HEC Msc program would help a lot (since it is hard to find it in forums)!!

P.S. I have been offered a scholarship IESE and waiting to hear from ESADE financial aid committee. I heard that HEC is very tight on offering scholarships, which is very important for my decision of course. I talked to the school, but they are not giving a lot of info about the scholarships. Do any of you have any info about the scholarships offered at HEC, are they merit or academic based?

I really need some quick opinions!!!Thanks!