Hug Day SMS, Shayari, Poems 2015

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

There is a warm hug where you are A shoulder I can lean on Tenderness, Warmth, Smile, Happiness In short, where you are there is Everything I can dream of… Wishing my sweety a beautiful and joyful hug day…..

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile and Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!Happy Hugs Day dear.

I’m sending you this hug…
IT’S FREE!
A special hug for you
FROM ME!
Happy Hug Day.

wolvela

There is a warm hug where you are A shoulder I can lean on Tenderness, Warmth, Smile, Happiness In short, where you are there is Everything I can dream of… Wishing my sweety a beautiful and joyful hug day…..

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile and Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!Happy Hugs Day dear.

IT’S FREE!
A special hug for you
FROM ME!
Happy Hug Day.
LovIey.

DASH0009

IT’S FREE!
A special hug for you
FROM ME!
Happy Hug Day.
Nice one

DASH0009

IT’S FREE!
A special hug for you
FROM ME!
Happy Hug Day.
Great work