How to make $100 per day?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Today I'm going to let you in on "How to make $100 per day."

The world's unicorns (billion-dollar enterprises) are dominated by the digital world today, and newer and newer companies are disrupting the traditional models and creating a blue ocean for themselves. These so-called startups completely make the traditional models redundant.

For example:

1. Taxi unions in India are voicing their concerns over UBER, OLA, and various taxi aggregator apps that are making the Kali peli redundant.
  2. Flipkart's steep discounts have made retail shopping redundant. SnapDeal with a similar model seemed so lucrative that even Mr. Ratan Tata blessed it with his funds.
  3. Paytm, Zomato, and InMobi are disrupting their respective impact sectors.
Do you know what's common with the above companies? They are digital startups, and they all are valued at over a billion dollars in a relatively short period.

TATA's, Tech Mahindra, Reliance, Birla, Wipro, and Infosys with their mammoth-sized employee strengths and physical assets in offices, land, cars, IT, and what looks very humble in front of asset-light corporations like Uber.

There is no doubt in my mind that if you have to be future-ready, you have to be an expert in the digital world.

My recent interactions with teenagers who are 13 to 19 years of age studying in schools or junior colleges and earning over $1000 to $5000 per month have strengthened this belief.

Some of the guys I know are making over $15,000 per month. Yes, that's right! They are teenagers or in their 20s and they make over INR 10,00,000 per month or, to put it in a better way, over INR 1 crore per year.

Want to know how it's done?

Step 1.) Start A Blog with a niche that you are passionate about. *If you do not know how to set up a blog, we will do it for you for free..

Step 2.) Write Great Content that your readers or target audience will love, click, and share.

Sep 3.) Market Your Blog on Social Media.

Step 4.) Do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to gain loads of free traffic from Google.

Step 5.) Make Money From Your Blog.

Step 6.) If You Don't Make Money, Read - Why Your Blog Isn't Making Money?

Step 7.) Subscribe to receive tips and tricks from Blogging.co.in and ask a lot of questions in the comments section on our Blog.

Feel free to add your comments and thoughts here.

While blogging is not the only way to make earn a rich dot com lifestyle, it is one of the easier ways - one that even the uneducated teenagers in a developing country like India are finding success with.

Shouldn't you give it a shot too?

If You Are Already A Pro Blogger? Join Our Influencer Marketing Program and Get Paid Guest Posting, Product Review, Meetup, Tweetup, Event Launch Invitation, etc opportunities right in your mailbox.

Digital Banega India, Tabhi Toh Aage Badhega India.

I look forward to hearing your stories, comments, and responses.

Yours Sincerely,

Kartik Raichura.

Founder, ManagementParadise.com

Last edited:

Alexhales

Banned
Firstly before I tell you how to make $100/day online let me introduce myself so that you can get a better understanding of who I am.
In 2012 I worked as an electrician, and I did that ever since I left school. I’d never studied computing or anything like that & back then I wasn’t making a penny online.
However I didn’t really like my job as an electrician & one day I decided to quit. I thought I’d be able to walk out of that job & straight into another but things didn’t work out quite like that. Instead I was jobless & quickly running out of money so I began looking for ways to earn money online.
I’m not saying this to brag, but I’m saying this to hopefully inspire you & encourage you to do the same. In 6 months after quitting my job I managed to make over $100,000.

medhabaishnab

Achieving a profit of over 100K in a day is an ambitious goal that typically involves high-risk activities such as day trading, investing in volatile markets like cryptocurrency, or undertaking substantial entrepreneurial ventures. While there are individuals who have achieved such gains, it's crucial to emphasize the inherent risks involved, as quick financial success often accompanies the potential for significant losses. It's advisable to approach these endeavors with caution, conduct thorough research, seek advice from financial experts, and consider more sustainable, long-term financial strategies to build wealth responsibly.

Chimata Shyam

Earning $100 per day is definitely achievable, but the path depends on our skills, resources, and available time. The efforts we put to generate money would have greater impact on the income. If we put low effort we will end up with moderate income, there are many ways to earn money with low efforts such as online surveys, online advertising or content testing etc. So, to earn high income we need to put quality and high efforts such as freelancing, tutoring, E-commerce, blogging or coaching etc. We must have to be consistent and persistent, because, building an income stream takes time and effort. Don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately. Be patient, seek advices, work hard, dedicate yourself 100% and believe in your capacities.
First of all we need to question ourselves, What are we already good at? Can we turn that into a money-making opportunity?