how mba professionals should contribute to the society !

today everyyear so much new mba professionals are adding, still we've so many common and persisting troubles visible around us, everywhere from the society/ apartments we live in or the market or the offices too!
share your view how these can be responded to?

niraj_hattangdi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
MBA helps students to learn management skills..how to be liberal in every form..how to tackle difficult situations..But a lot of it depends on the mentality and perception of the student..MBA's can help the society by bringing in some innovative ideas for better management for day-to-day life..for example..Traffic can be managed in a better way any day,Well placed hygienic super markets which can be alloted for the road side vendors on a commission basis,etc..But for all this to get implemented government help is a must..So if government is in the favor then MBA's can do a lot of things..

prasadgoa

Prasad Phal
MBA Professionals are having the management skills, which they can apply practically for the betterment of the society

anyzen

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
MBA is not only for Corportae. It is for society, Government, Humanity. We can use the concepts, Principles, theories from the MBA in every day activities.

This can help improve the life of everyone

anyzen

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
MBA is not only for Corportae. It is for society, Government, Humanity. We can use the concepts, Principles, theories from the MBA in every day activities.

This can help improve the life of everyone

nkaswani

As a MBA, we also study Corporate Social Responsibilities. CSR teaches us how can we take care of community and environment along with profits.

j.saurabh

Yes to a large extent.... and that is y you c corporate emerging and we can see India repositioning itself and making a mark all over the world

shas

:SugarwareZ-147:

MBA people apart from taking Corporate Social Responsibilities should mold them self's for Job creater rather than job seeker , they must try to create jobs and apply their entrepreneurship skill with their learned matter to make the place a better to live for and live with. An graduate (mostly) hunt for a job and MA, MCOM, MSC(mostly) hunt for a job and MBA must try to provide the job so that things must go ahead for them and for country.

suaveboy

Banned
MBA helps students to learn management skills..how to be liberal in every form..how to tackle difficult situations..But a lot of it depends on the mentality and perception of the student..MBA's can help the society by bringing in some innovative ideas for better management for day-to-day life..for example..Traffic can be managed in a better way any day,Well placed hygienic super markets which can be alloted for the road side vendors on a commission basis,etc..But for all this to get implemented government help is a must..So if government is in the favor then MBA's can do a lot of things..

suaveboy

Banned
MBA Professionals are having the management skills, which they can apply practically for the betterment of the society

savio13

MP Guru
today everyyear so much new mba professionals are adding, still we've so many common and persisting troubles visible around us, everywhere from the society/ apartments we live in or the market or the offices too!
share your view how these can be responded to?

As individuals are becoming MBA professionals, they look as bigger opportunities rather than small pay packages.. they have invested in their education and want to reap good rewards for the same..
Therefore, they go abroad in order to fulfill their and their families desires..
Hence we have just a handful of good ones to develop India...

Jiggsy

I believe MBA's can come together and set up an NGO that can look after providing something very basic as food,clothing and education to those in need

CharliePrice

I agree that MBAs should use their skills to contribute to society where possible. I know of a remarkable case of an AGSM MBA David Rose who went on the exec MBA programme because he wanted to hone his skills for working in the social sector. He is now Chief Executive of a childhood heart disease charity, heartkids in Australia. He thinks that more MBAs should consider working in the non-profit sector!

calvothon

Well , for one thing they can start organizing more alumni based entrance examination classes & sites to help spawn more mba pro's , next up oh idk , go abroad and actually come back to work here instead. :D