Have you ever owned a luxury car?

I have got Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport. This car is absolutely stunning and is truly a piece of art. Its maintenance is quite expensive, but boodmo.com offers comparatively affordable spare parts. This car draws as much attention as I wish.

I have got Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport. This car is absolutely stunning and is truly a piece of art. Its maintenance is quite expensive, but offers comparatively affordable spare parts. This car draws as much attention as I wish!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have got Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport. This car is absolutely stunning and is truly a piece of art. Its maintenance is quite expensive, but this car draws as much attention as I wish:)

Last edited by a moderator:

bhautik.kawa

I have got Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport. This car is absolutely stunning and is truly a piece of art. Its maintenance is quite expensive, but this car draws as much attention as I wish:)

There are also some cars on the horizon that appear ready to knock some names off this list. SSC still hopes to reclaim the title of world’s fastest car with its 1,350-horsepower Tuatara, and Koenigsegg claims a top speed of over 270 mph for its One

Hennessey Venom GT (270 mph) the fastest cars that can legally sport a license plate.

nikkola

I have a benz. I own it for two reasons. For fun and for business. I have another personal car which is not a luxury car.