Function keys in Microsoft Excel

avd_desai2005

Function keys in Microsoft Excel

Function Key SHIFT CTRL ALT CTRL+SHIFT ALT+SHIFT
F1 Display Help or the Office Assistant What's This? Insert a chart sheet Insert a new worksheet
F2 Edit the active cell Edit a cell comment Save As command Save command
F3 Paste a name into a formula Paste a function into a formula Define a name Create names by using row and column labels
F4 Repeat the last action Repeat the last Find (Find Next) Close the window Exit
F5 Go To Display the Find dialog box Restore the window size
F6 Move to the next pane Move to the previous pane Move to the next workbook window Move to the previous workbook window
F7 Spelling command Move the window
F8 Extend a selection Add to the selection Resize the window Display the Macro dialog box
F9 Calculate all sheets in all open workbooks Calculate the active worksheet Minimize the workbook
F10 Make the menu bar active Display a shortcut menu (right click) Maximize or restore the workbook window
F11 Create a chart Insert a new worksheet Insert a Microsoft Excel 4.0 macro sheet Display Visual Basic Editor
F12 Save As command Save command Open command Print command

mutu26

For me excel files are very important and in this case I tried to use it safely. Rather I had an unusual situation couple days ago, all my excel files were damaged. I was distressed. But unexpectedly my friend called me up and told about different funny things. I was distracted from my thoughts. And after that I entered on the Inet and retrieved - corrupt xls file. The program resolved my answer for seconds and completely free of cost.