Favourite movie?

Himanshi Agarwal

All time favourite movie is"3 Idiots"
I can improve my mood by going into my fantasy land where I go into a chocolate world and taste and eat all the chocolates there!!!😌
Yep, that's one of my favourites too... No matter how many times I watch it, I can still watch it again the next day.
Yet when I read the book on which it was based, the book was veryyy bad.
But the movie is always a mood refresher.

Himanshi Agarwal

Whats your all time favourite movie?
Do u have a fantasy land where you can return to and improve your mood instantly?
I have watched the movies like Ham Saath Saath hai, Mohabbatein and Vivaah many times with my family. So these movies are my favorite, mainly because they bring back memories from childhood days spent with family.

Vibhavari singh

Well i genuinely love watching movies but there are some movies which get stuck in your mind and they just stay there . In my case that movie is tumbbad directed by Rahi Anil Barve, Anand Gandhi these two have made so amazing movie that no one i bet no one can take there eyes off from the screen. This movie is based on horror /drama which includes bit off mithology touch and brilliant acting of whole cast . If anyone like movies or you are in to movies please watch this gem. Thankyou

Vibhavari singh

Do u have a fantasy land where you can return to and improve your mood instantly?
Well i genuinely love watching movies but there are some movies which get stuck in your mind and they just stay there . In my case that movie is tumbbad directed by Rahi Anil Barve, Anand Gandhi these two have made so amazing movie that no one i bet no one can take there eyes off from the screen. This movie is based on horror /drama which includes bit off mithology touch and brilliant acting of whole cast . If like movies or you are in to movies pleas watch this gem. Thankyou

Priti Amar

Movies has always fascinated me whether it be a Bollywood movie or Hollywood movie. Movies has always brighten up my mood during my difficult times. My all time favourite movie has to be Yeh Jawani hai Deewani directed by Ayan Mukerjee. It emphasizes more on friendships and it's importance in ones life, no matter what friendships are forever when you ask for life and they give it.

My best friend is fantasy land because she always support me and is always there for me. She is the one who lightens up my mood on my difficult days.

Himanshi Agarwal

Movies has always fascinated me whether it be a Bollywood movie or Hollywood movie. Movies has always brighten up my mood during my difficult times. My all time favourite movie has to be Yeh Jawani hai Deewani directed by Ayan Mukerjee. It emphasizes more on friendships and it's importance in ones life, no matter what friendships are forever when you ask for life and they give it.

My best friend is fantasy land because she always support me and is always there for me. She is the one who lightens up my mood on my difficult days.
Yeh jawani hai diwaani is one of my favourites as well... The sheer joy of youth and the lively songs, the storyline, everything about the movie inspires me to live my life to the fullest as well as "Live in the moment" rather than complain and worry about tomorrow's difficulties.

Himanshi Agarwal

Well i genuinely love watching movies but there are some movies which get stuck in your mind and they just stay there . In my case that movie is tumbbad directed by Rahi Anil Barve, Anand Gandhi these two have made so amazing movie that no one i bet no one can take there eyes off from the screen. This movie is based on horror /drama which includes bit off mithology touch and brilliant acting of whole cast . If like movies or you are in to movies pleas watch this gem. Thankyou
Well, I haven't seen the movie yet but after listening about it from you, I have added it to my 'to-watch' list.