Favorite movie quote

Harryden

Do you have a favorite movie quote? You saw this movie and heard something a character say you thought was so cool you've never forgotten it. I can never forget Tony Montana, in the movie Scarface, saying "Say hello to my little friend" and starts shooting everything with his M16. It was so cool. It may have turned into something corny because it's been quoted everywhere, but nonetheless it's still cool.

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Some ever green dialogues of Bollywood:

"Arrey oh sambha kitney admi they re" from the movie SHOLAY.:SugarwareZ-080:

"I love you kkkkkkk................kiran" the most famous stammering ever... SRK as the psycho charachter in the movie DARR:SugarwareZ-224:

"Rishtey amin to hum tumhare baap lagte hain magar naam hai shenshah" - Amitji in and as SHAHANSHA.:SugarwareZ-250:

"Mere paas mere paas maa hai" Shashi kapoor has the last say in the blockbuster DEEWAR.:brushteeth:

Himanshi Agarwal

Nana Patekar's dailogue

Ek Machhar, saala ek machhar insaan ko aadmi se hijada bana deta hai. Ek khatmal puri raat ko aapahij kar deta hai.Subha ghar se niklo ,bheed ka ek hissa bano. Sham ko ghar jao, daru piyo aur bacchee paida karo.

poornima lagadapati

Do you have a favorite movie quote? You saw this movie and heard something a character say you thought was so cool you've never forgotten it. I can never forget Tony Montana, in the movie Scarface, saying "Say hello to my little friend" and starts shooting everything with his M16. It was so cool. It may have turned into something corny because it's been quoted everywhere, but nonetheless it's still cool.