In life we face ups and downs and living those ups without the downs would be difficult to survive so if we want something we gotta be able to accept that sometimes the thing we want might not be in our hands and something bigger is ought to come!
Yes !!, Absolutely true, that failure is definitely the next step to success and our life is full of ebbs and flows but what matters the most is how persistent and consistent you are towards your approach,
Try asking yourself whether you are actually listening to the people around you who demotivate you? Or whether you're focusing more on your goals?
Of course, you may fail a hundred times and get rejected multiple times but losing strength may not really help in achieving our dreams
The fact is that there are various reasons to fail but what matters here is What have you learned from the failure, have you applied the lesson learned or not, How strong you are even today despite of failing multiple times Because it is your strength, hard work that determines you and once your hard work gets recognized you'll definitely succeed and no one would stop you from being successful
What would life be without failures? Absolutely meaningless! The only thing that keeps you going in life is those failures and hurdles, it gives you an opportunity to believe in yourself, shows you your true potential and strength that you wouldn’t have conquered otherwise, makes you strong and ready for many other challenges in life. The more failures, the more you learn, the more you get a chance to improve. You fail, You stand up! While you’re on your journey to success, enjoy the ride, learn and grow out of them.
Some inspiring quotes-
1. “Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be” – John Wooden
2. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” - Jack Canfield
3. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” - Coco Chanel
4. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” - Robert F. Kennedy
5. “The phoenix must burn to emerge.” - Janet Fitch
6. “If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” - Ken Robinson
7. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” - Gena Showalter
8. “If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail… it takes back bone to lead the life you want” - Richard Yates
9. “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” - Denis Waitley