joshi.murgha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Emotional Discussions on #FarewellHughes​

FarewellHughes_01.jpg

1. Phil Hughes. We will continue but you're in our thoughts. Rest in peace bloke. #FarewellHughes
2. #FarewellHughes May your soul rest in heavenly abode...Tk Cr..
3. .@imVkohli and @ImRo45 at the funeral of Phil Hughes in Sydney today. | #FarewellHughes
4. Saw some powerful images from #FarewellHughes , RIP boy,

FarewellHughes_02.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TjHSFBVPOys?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

5. #FarewellHughes Sad end to a bright career. This should not happen to any sports person.
6. truly great spirit! #FarewellHughes
7. #PhilHughes ur talent d world is gonna miss! R.I.P bro #PhilHughesFuneral #FarewellHughes #CricketAustralia

FarewellHughes_03.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8CKMZbabqVE?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

8. Not out forever in our hearts. #FarewellHughes
9. Clarke And Philip Jodi Seemed like devilliers and DuPlesis,Unfortunately before being famous Phil Leaved #PhilHughes #FarewellHughes
10. Come back soon #PhillipHughes Cricket will not be the same without you.. You were missed by billions of people here.. #FarewellHughes

FarewellHughes_04.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IFMVbMIPkC4?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

11. Watching #PhillipHughes funeral. Emotional scenes from Australia. He will remain notout in our hearts forever. #FarewellHughes #ForeverYoung
12. Clarke and Warner were the cricketers affected the most,, #FarewellHughes
13. Ravi Shastri walks with the funeral procession as it makes its way to Phil Hughes final resting place #FarewellHughes

FarewellHughes_05.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rPqRN0IepdI?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

14. Australia Cricket chief James Sutherland says,"The boy from this proud city of Macksville personified the spirit of cricket" #FarewellHughes
15. Captain Clarke: SCG will always be special for me, his spirit is in action. His spirit has brought us together. #FarewellHughes

(P.S. The above tweets / status are taken from social media sites. We don't endorse or support the same)