does really getting mba degrre helps us to become effective managers and leaders

saikanna

According to my opinion mba is just acting as a catalyst which enhances our skills but it does not completely bring out manager or leader in us.To be a leader
we should have internal drive and passion towards it only then i think it is possible.and mba or any other defined couse structure cannot make an individual either leaders and managers.
its only our internal motive makes it possible i feel

mahlak

i think MBA gives a idea and knowledge about the future managerial aspects.BY understanding that v can become a better manager

yasir.z

yep you r right, MBA is just a tool, its just gives you the knowledge then its up to you that you use it or not and how wisely you use it. its the internal motivation thats more important.

S

shrey420

acc to me mba it helped us in changing our attitude towards way of looking things by us as far as my attitude goes before doing mba i dnt wanna face problems BUT NOW "PROBLEMS ARE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME" :brick::brick::brick::brick::SugarwareZ-276::SugarwareZ-276::SugarwareZ-276:

missj_1989

hi...
i am new to management paradise..n this is my first post..
i think mere mba degree will not make us an effective manager..its our own subjectivity and skills that are important...!!