Computer Gaming - recreation or threat ?

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
How do you see da modern age computer gaming like Counter strike, Need for Speed, X Box as, are they good as in recreational or an addiction that increases the criminal tendency of the players.

Games like "Grand Theft Auto" and "Counter strike" have been rated as the most violent gamez in this zone..... Do you play some ??? how do you justify yer addiction as good ???

:SugarwareZ-172:

sachinchourey

computer gaming is not a treat and recreation as well,its just a process of wasting your precious time,playing games in mobiles phones and in computer drag you down,if you are a gamer then you have to give at least 4 to 5 hours while playing game and that effects your career very hardly

NalaLyla

computer gaming is not a treat and recreation as well,its just a process of wasting your precious time,playing games in mobiles phones and in computer drag you down,if you are a gamer then you have to give at least 4 to 5 hours while playing game and that effects your career very hardly
If we speak about a way to relax, games could be really helpful, you can distract from different staff and entertain yourself,

Himanshi Agarwal

I support computer gaming. Yes it can be a threat and so can many other things. It depends on an individual. An individual should not let himself be driven away in gaming. It is a recreational activity and should be done accordingly.

I support computer gaming. Yes it can be a threat and so can many other things. It depends on an individual. An individual should not let himself be driven away in gaming. It is a recreational activity and should be done accordingly.

Children are facing like lack of concentration lock of interest in studies and having health related issues

poornima lagadapati

How do you see da modern age computer gaming like Counter strike, Need for Speed, X Box as, are they good as in recreational or an addiction that increases the criminal tendency of the players.

Games like "Grand Theft Auto" and "Counter strike" have been rated as the most violent gamez in this zone..... Do you play some ??? how do you justify yer addiction as good ???

:SugarwareZ-172:

Computer gaming is not at all wrong. Anything over limit harm us. Can do anything in limit i think. Gaming also helps children develop their thinking.

rajkular

I completely support computer gaming. Because nowadays young generation is taking its advantage in a great way by displaying their skills over internet and making it a small way of earning in a young age and on other side there are plenty of good gamers who are willingly taking our country's name to international forum and making us and our country proud.

Anam Arshad

I believe computer gaming today has become a sort of recreational activity and less of a threat. For it allows a person to enjoy and relax. It is also helpful as it enhances a person's computer skills and also mind. It also distracts a person from their tiring day or stress. Gaming in a good way can be fun and open to learning. But yes it should be used in limit as too much of it can have adverse effects on mind and health.