CAT 2006 Answer Key

pawanrh

Paper was actually not so tough, except for English part..

I have it screwed in two sections.
English - 21 (or something close) - was tough anyway.
Quant - 31 (Damn, didnt put in enough time..)

if they give marks for that wrong question, I'll get 35 in Quant..

These two will drastically pull down my percentile, specially eng.. :fear: :pound:

Now for the good thing..

DI (yeah!) : attempted 13 and all correct =13*4= 52 :SugarwareZ-191:

Hope the total of about 100 passes me.. (At least one IIM call for prestige..)

hi ppl....
i have full belief in ur efforts which u have put in for these answers...but can u let me know ..... how far are these answers believable.....for the keys put up by IMS/TIME are really totally different from these.....i score 14 as per TIME..9 as per IMs and 32-35 as per these keys..,.i hope these are the rigth answers..but justwanted to knwo the reson for thios discrepancy?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
hi ppl....
i have full belief in ur efforts which u have put in for these answers...but can u let me know ..... how far are these answers believable.....for the keys put up by IMS/TIME are really totally different from these.....i score 14 as per TIME..9 as per IMs and 32-35 as per these keys..,.i hope these are the rigth answers..but justwanted to knwo the reson for thios discrepancy?

The difference in your marks is barely 20 odd. There has been a lot of ambiguity in the english section and hence the discrepancies. By now every coaching class must've put up detailed solutions up on their website. I suggest you go through them

animesh124

thanks

helped a lot!!!

Although if anyone can guide wat kind of cut off will go for other institutes like MDI , Sp jain and Mica etc........it will be awesome

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: thanks

animesh124 said:
helped a lot!!!

Although if anyone can guide wat kind of cut off will go for other institutes like MDI , Sp jain and Mica etc........it will be awesome

dude..i already had posted in the forums...chk tht out

if u r not able to find/..then go 2 www.rediff.com

hi ppl..
cau u let me know the institutes which dont go for sectional cutoff...as English mian i have messed up every thing...but overall expect to get 115 almost...wat about SPjain/MDI/Nitie...ne chences?

abhibag

hi All,

This is abhishek....i would like to see if there are any other keys doing the rounds like the any 222 series booklet keys

trew

hi guys was 2k6 paper really all that easy,i amm actually looking for 2k6 paper
,and its nice of u guys to post it