Best corporate jokes ever

Himanshi Agarwal

8 All-Time Best Business Jokes
Jennifer L. Betts
By Jennifer L. Betts
Laughing groupSOURCE
Sometimes after a long day in the office humor can be the best medicine. Business jokes can really be a great way to brighten the day for your coworkers or to help yourself de-stress. If you like telling jokes rather than coming up with them on your own, you're sure to love reading (or repeating!) these highly rated jokes about business.

1. Light Bulb Joke

"How many marketers does it take to screw in a light bulb? None - they've automated it!"

Himanshi Agarwal

2. Getting a raise:

Jennifer L. Betts
By Jennifer L. Betts
Laughing groupSOURCE
Sometimes after a long day in the office humor can be the best medicine. Business jokes can really be a great way to brighten the day for your coworkers or to help yourself de-stress. If you like telling jokes rather than coming up with them on your own, you're sure to love reading (or repeating!) these highly rated jokes about business.

1. Light Bulb Joke
The light bulb joke is a favorite in any setting, especially businesses. These jokes work so great because of their simplicity and familiarity. This classic joke is ranked among the five best business jokes by Business Reporter:

"How many marketers does it take to screw in a light bulb? None - they've automated it!"
2. Business & Christmas
Maybe you need to have a chat at the water cooler, or you just want to add a little fun to your day. This classic joke received high marks from The Very Best Office Jokes.

"How is Christmas like your job? You do all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit!"
3. Getting a Raise
Boss/worker jokes are always funny. This is even more true when you add cash to the mix. That's why Alberta Venture includes this tale as one of its top "office-approved" jokes.

"Sam walks into his boss's office and says 'Sir, I'll be straight with you, I know the economy isn't great, but I have over three companies after me, and I would like to respectfully ask for a raise.'
After a few minutes of haggling the boss finally agrees to a 5% raise, and Sam happily gets up to leave. 'By the way,' asks the boss, 'Which three companies are after you?'
'The electric company, water company, and phone company!'

Himanshi Agarwal

2. Getting a raise:

Jennifer L. Betts
By Jennifer L. Betts
Laughing groupSOURCE

1. Light Bulb Joke
The light bulb joke is a favorite in any setting, especially businesses. These jokes work so great because of their simplicity and familiarity. This classic joke is ranked among the five best business jokes by Business Reporter:

2. Business & Christmas
Maybe you need to have a chat at the water cooler, or you just want to add a little fun to your day. This classic joke received high marks from The Very Best Office Jokes.

"How is Christmas like your job? You do all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit!"
3. Getting a Raise
Boss/worker jokes are always funny. This is even more true when you add cash to the mix. That's why Alberta Venture includes this tale as one of its top "office-approved" jokes.

"Sam walks into his boss's office and says 'Sir, I'll be straight with you, I know the economy isn't great, but I have over three companies after me, and I would like to respectfully ask for a raise.'
After a few minutes of haggling the boss finally agrees to a 5% raise, and Sam happily gets up to leave. 'By the way,' asks the boss, 'Which three companies are after you?'
'The electric company, water company, and phone company!'

The one liner :

"Why did the can crusher quit his job? A: Because it was soda pressing."

Himanshi Agarwal

A doctor reaches into his smock to get a pen to write a prescription and pulls out a rectal thermometer. "Oh, damn it," he proclaims, "Some asshole has my pen!"

Himanshi Agarwal

A thief stuck a pistol in a man's ribs and said, "Give me your money." The gentleman, shocked by the sudden attack, said, "You cannot do this, I'm a politician!" The thief replied, "In that case, give me MY money!"

Himanshi Agarwal

Three doctors are discussing which types of patients they prefer. Doctor Watson says, ''I prefer librarians. All their organs are alphabetized.'' Doctor Fitzpatrick says, ''I prefer mathematicians. All their organs are numbered.'' Doctor Ahn says, ''I prefer lawyers. They’re gutless, heartless, brainless, spineless, and their heads and rear-ends are interchangeable.''