Best BMS Project/PPT Contest 2013 Entries

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It has been usually observed that we BMS students slog making presentations, assignments, projects, research reports in all the 3 years of BMS course, although we are given grades/marks for the hardwork we have put in and also we gain confidence, improve our skills etc. etc... but our knowledge, skills and hardwork is noticed only by a group of 60-120 students and our professors.

We don't have a library of these presentations/projects in our college nor can we save it on our pc/laptop for years to come. Thats when BMS.co.in and Managementparadise.com decided to showcase the projects made by the BMS'ites on this portal so that the upcoming BMS generations can use this as their reference and also acknowledge the work done by their peers.

Attachments

• contest.jpg
    contest.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 10

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN PEPSI & COCA-COLA

A PROJECT SUBMITTED TO THE
UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
FOR THE DEGREE OF
BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES

IN PARTIAL FULFILMENT OF REQUIREMENTS OF THE COURSE
BY
VINAY CHANDRAKANT HELWANDE
UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF
PROF. CORINA DSOUZA

DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
D. G. RUPAREL COLLEGE
MUMBAI – 400 016

JANUARY 2013

Attachments

• jai ganesh (1).docx
    2.8 MB · Views: 20

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
INDIAN AVIATION INDUSTRY

JAY SHAH
TYBMS
SIES COLLEGE

Attachments

• Indian Aviation Industry (1).pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 14

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
For the subject of Service Sector Management in Sem 5, we were given a topic as INNOVATIONS IN RESTAURANTS by Prof Rahul Chopra.

Keeping this concept in mind the new restaurant was designed ad named as OCEANIC 360deg, which we referred to as the country's first dome restaurant with a blend of taste and technology.

It was indeed a challenging ad creative project which took quite some weeks for the research ad development itself before executing it.

The model of the restaurant was made in 3D using high end animation software like 3DMAX and Maya by myself in a span of 10 days.

- vivek Pange,
Bhavans College

Attachments

• BMS PPT CONTEST (VIVEK PANGE) PPT ON INNOVATION IN RESTAURNAT (1).pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 14

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi, my name is Rajan Palan (T.Y.BMS) and i'm from S.K Somaiya College, Vidya Vihar. The attached project is the one that i made in SYBMS for the subject Marketing Management which was taught by Mr. Abhishek Nikam and the project topic was to make "An imaginary or futuristic product." With which i have also attached the hard-copy so as to get a better understanding of the project.

Attachments

• Retina+.pptx
    2.9 MB · Views: 11

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Projects made by Pratik Shetty, Tilak College

Attachments

• ABHA MAM.pptx
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP.pptx
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • entrepreneur.pptx
    904.5 KB · Views: 6
  • RURAL BANKS.pptx
    5.3 MB · Views: 5
  • starbucks.pptx
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMPT (1).pptx
    2.1 MB · Views: 7

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Marketing Attributes of The Transportation Sector:

A Comparative Study of Public and Private Bus Services on Mumbai – Pune Segment

Abstract

The objective of this study was to map the general customer profile travelling between Mumbai and Pune via road transport. Related marketing attributes like advertising, customer preferences, ticketing were also studied and a comparison made between private and public bus services on this segment. The data was then analysed separately and relations made between responses to similar questions in the two questionnaires. This gave an insight into the discrepancies between customer sentiment and providers’ response to their demands. Suggestions have been made to remove any such incongruities.

Two questionnaires were administered – one catering to the passengers travelling on the Mumbai-Pune segment and the other to the bus service providers. Respondents were interviewed mainly at the Dadar bus depot trying to keep the sample as diverse as possible. The underlying finding of the study has been the fact that introduction of Shivneri buses has tilted the balance heavily towards the side of MSRTC however continuous creative evolution in the market is required from their side to hold on to this lead.

- Aadi Vaidya
(St. Xaviers College)

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It is not a ppt but a word file which includes regression and ANOVA.

Attachments

• BMS Project SUMMARY.docx
    31.1 KB · Views: 9
  • BMS Project FULL.docx
    1.8 MB · Views: 11

ParvathyBms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Presentations made by Aniket Jadhav

Attachments

• final_FDI_-_Copy.pptx
    881.9 KB · Views: 4
  • aniket_vasudev_jadhavPPT....b.pptx