BE the leader of your own life at least

sunandaC

BE the leader of your own life at least

Many people think their lives are the result of whatever it is someone else has designed for them - and if you are a little child you are correct - but if you are an adult you are foolish to believe this.

Your life is the exact one you have built - own it. Each of us is responsible for the world we live in today. Stop making excuses. Stop thinking it is "her" fault or "his" fault that you are or are not whatever it is that you are. Own your life - you have built it - good and bad. You have designed this life you live by either making decisions or by deciding to let someone else make all the decisions.

Whichever path you have taken, you have taken for yourself. If you don't like it then change it. If you won't change then at least quit bitching about it. The rest of the world doesn't care much about what you don't like nor what you might be upset about today. Own your power to make your choice.

Then make a good choice. You will be amazed how great your life can be when you decide to make it great. You are the navigator of your life - own it.

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Thank you for the great post.

I'd like to add something more:

When you become your own leader, then you'll get much more opportunities or alternatives than when your life is decided by someone else. That's because you'll have to considers other people less when you make your own decision.

One good example is of a the wives of the past. Since they were dependent upon their husband or family for their needs and so on, they didn't have much control of their own life. They had to simply obey the decisions made by others whether they like them or not.

However, when they become more and more independent, they become the leader of their own lives and thus don't have to obey whatever everyone has to say. That's the most important reason why the women should build their career on the first place. That provides them with freedom to become their own leader.

jonssmith2

i m the leader of myself,
but i want to be leader of my group and my team,

try to help me for being leader of my team.

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i m the leader of myself,
but i want to be leader of my group and my team,
ical
try to help me for being leader of my team.

ya will surely help you as you said that your are ready of self so automatically you are a good leader and remember a good leader is always a good listener and always have helping nature and always have positive attitude .

hope you become a good leader and also be famous

happy new year :bigsmile::tea::big_grin: