Are entrepreneurs Obssessed with funding? If yes WHY?

whatsup

Sramana mitra explains why :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CTr7-8XJYC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I'm not an entrepreneur.. i want to be one someday.. but i dont think they are obssessed with funding.

They are obsessed with their idea :p

CharliePrice

You obviously need funding to make a business idea work especially if its something that requires a lot of funds. However, funding is not everything. Tech startup Busuu.com recently raised eur3.5m in funds but prior to that they had been operating a lean approach. The company started out as a class project at IE Business School. One of the co-founders said in an interview that this method was because its better to focus on establishing your model as sustainable before focusing on expanding.

Gyaan Raja

MP Guru
I dont believe that all entrepreneurs are money minded. Why do you, ask? Yes I do agree that the end goal of any entrepreneur is making money but the difference between some of them are how to reach their goal some believe that getting a initial funding by approaching people will make them reach their goal faster but there are few who believe that creating a brand for themselves with or without funding can take them to their goal.

Are you an entrepreneur?

If yes, are you obsessed with funding? No ? Why?

If Yes, why?

Hey friend, you asked very nice question and i just want to tell you that i uploaded a document which covers almost all the topic related to entrepreneur and hope you would find your answer there. So please download my presentation and check it for your answer.

Attachments

• Entrepreneur & Leader.pdf
    535.3 KB · Views: 0