Anna Hazare's Letter to PM

sunandaC

Anna Hazare's letter to PM threatening hunger strike

hey did you check the constructive letter written by Anna Hazare >>this is a read that is a must for you

"Corruption has made life difficult for the common man in the country. The prices have gone high and it has become difficult for the common man to run their families because of the prevailing corruption. The money supposed to be spent for the country's progress, from one rupee to ten paise, is not being used in the developmental process.

The people these days have to pay bribe wherever they go for work. I have devoted my life to work for the country and the society. I am fighting against corruption for 25 years now and cannot tolerate any kind of injustice.

I believe if a strong Jan Lokpal Bill is passed, 60 per cent of corruption will be curbed and hence common people will get justice. With this belief I sat on hunger strike in Delhi's Ramlila Maidan on August 16, 2011. And people supported me because corruption has made life difficult for everybody in the country. The anti-corruption movement has now spread across the nation and to few other countries as well.

The indefinite hunger strike was called off, following a written assurance from you, which was conveyed to me by Union Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh that the government will pass a strong Jan Lokpal Bill in order to control corruption. This assurance by you was read out to all countrymen by your minister Vilasrao Deshmukh. After that assurance I had planned a 5-state-tour. That too was called-off. I still belive that a strong Lokpal Law will come out this in this Winter Session.

But your party and the workers of your government are creating confusion by making contradictory statements. This is not right. I have decided that I will go on fast again, which I had ended because of your assurance. If the Jan Lokpal bill is not passed, I will go on fast again on the last day of the winter session. Along with it other members of Team Anna will go all over the country to educate the masses. As five states go into elections, I would request all the countrymen to vote for the candidates with a good character and don't vote for the corrupt ones.

I request you to act according to there written assurance you gave me and bring a strong Lokpal Bill in the winter session of the Parliament."

i believe everyone in India supports Anna and that was noticed....this letter is a warning to the govt >>>

check the original letter in the attachment

no doubt you would love to read it

Attachments

• 71110070-Letter-to-PM-01-11.pdf
    786.8 KB · Views: 0