Urgent need of Project

billu

hI,
I am a final year MBA student. I need an urgent project on Finance for my 100 marks. As i am already placed i have no time to make project from scratch.
Thanking You.........

maverick_ronnie

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey billu can u give m,e discrption wat kind of project u want on finance like u want on banking or any other financial system so that we can help u in this

surendragunda

Dr.Surendra Gunda
Billu,
As u said u can do lot of projects in finance. u can take up financial statements of ur company for 5 years and u can do ratio analysis, comparitive study of the 5 years statements or trend analysis or cash flow analysis or funds flow analysis. please be clear so that we can help u out in ur project.

shubhamz

Hi people,
can you please help me by giving me a reference project for Ratio analysis and trend analysis...
Basically, i'm about to finish the time allotted for the project and have not structured it very well... i wanna have a look at the structure and contents so that i can compile the final report...
Please do whatever you can urgently!
Thanks!

vbmedhekar

Hi guys can any-body help me for my project preparation on Retail marketing plz... i need that urgent just give me some input how to prepare it..

jainbhaveshdilip

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
BILLU U CAN PICK UP A PROJECT FROM sECTOR aNLAYSIS.... Good report on Cement & Textile Available... it will help u at ur Office also

amit234

lot of projects in finance u can do ratio analysis, comparitive study of the 5 years statements or cash flow analysis or funds flow analysis opretional analysis ,cost analysis,budgeting,

kutty

This role is a dedicated project manager overseeing the breadth of
activities on the ES SAP migration workstream and is accountable to the ES
Migration Lead and the Tulsa Risk Mitigation Programme Director, for
successful implementation / migration of SAP branded products from the
source datacenter located in Tulsa, Oklahoma to one of two target
datacenters located in Chicago or London
Responsibilities

Accountable for integration of all ES project activities
o Develop & direct appropriate cross-team communication processes
o Cascade key communications to the project team members
Assure necessary workstream activities are logically sequenced
Resource planning
o Oversee the scheduling of resources on individual teams
o Forecast upcoming resource needs to assure appropriate skills will be in
place consistent with project plans
=============================================
bad credit mortgage financing
securities financing

hI,
I am a final year MBA student. I need an urgent project on Finance for my 100 marks. As i am already placed i have no time to make project from scratch.
Thanking You.........

Hey billu, as you said you need project on finance subject so i am providing you a project report on financial statement analysis on paper industry in India and i think it may help you, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• financial statement analysis on paper industry.pdf
    899.8 KB · Views: 0