Reels!!!!! shorts !!! New way of making money?

adityaxo

Hey, so first of all starting with why I chose this topic, my name is Aditya, and I'm an Instagram influencer with 10.3k followers.
So I started my Instagram in 2015. so when I started Instagram at that time, Instagram was all about pictures. You just have to post pictures, now Instagram has totally changed it is all about reels, videos, likes, comments, sharing, and engagement. This is what we are seeing on Instagram today. Now it's all about what we are posting the content, what we are showing to others, and based on the views we get our money. So will it be a future? yes, it can be a future as people are getting new ideas for posting new videos. So it's a very different way of earning money today we can post the same things on YouTube as shorts and when we get monetization based on engagement YouTube starts us to pay money. it's a new way to showcase your products or your new ideas as a marketing idea but still, people are thinking of the old method of email marketing, posters are working this is not what we are today this is the 21st century we are totally changing now the time is of Instagram, Facebook, YouTube now we have to connect our new platforms to showcase our products and new things.
Now talking about the captions that time hashtags are a must you can put hashtags based on your content but now hashtags do not matter this time the main thing is keywords and caption what you write in captions the Instagram captions will work based on your keywords.
So yes from my point of view, Instagram and YouTube are new ways of making money.
Must comment down your review and write your point of view.
My Instagram ID is official_aditya_bhardwaj

jharana mittal

Hello, I'm Jharana Mittal. I've started working and maintaining an Instagram channel, and every day, I'm gaining experience. In my view, this presents an excellent opportunity for individuals who wish to initiate a venture from the comfort of their homes, especially those who, like me, find it challenging to step outside due to motherhood responsibilities. I want to say that it's not just limited to mothers; it's open to anyone seeking additional income or housewives eager to showcase their hidden talents.
The concept of work is not only about financial independence; it's about boosting our inner confidence. Pursuing your passion and sharing it with the world can be a source of joy and satisfaction. When we are engaged in activities we love, our overall well-being improves, making us not only happier but also healthier. This path can lead us to become the best versions of ourselves.
So, yes, I firmly believe that exploring opportunities like this will nurture your talent and personal growth. It's a path to financial security, inner fulfillment, and overall happiness, and I'm excited to be on this journey.

My Instagram handle is tech_savant_mom

phong0908

My account, antscooking_0204, initially focused on posting pictures of my culinary creations, but I've pivoted to creating reels because they attract more views and engagement. I love cooking, and making reels about my recipes has helped me gain popularity and connect with a wider audience.

Daniyal420

Nice to meet you all! I am happy to see so many people from here being active on Instagram. I have started beinf an influencer on TikTok for more than 5 years and to be honest reels are the best thing that have appeared on Instagram. I have implemented this to my marketing startegy since reels apperead. But is is very important to do interesting and qualitative reels in order to gain more followers.

For editing these videos, I use Movavi, which is user-friendly video editor and enhances the quality of my content, making it more appealing. This shift to video content, especially reels, is indeed shaping up as a lucrative avenue for monetization in the digital age, much like you've experienced with your platform.

Last edited by a moderator: