PubgBanIndia

LohithaSriram

Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology...about to ban 47 apps and cloned copies of the 59 Chinese apps that were banned in June. These banned clones include TikTok, Helo,BIGO Live,etc.,Now it's the turn of PUBG-A Hot-blooded game for champs.Its a game by Tencent-(China's game publishing company) which was initially banned in it's own country but after it was again published by changing name to Game for peace-Battle Royale Game.
It's going to shut in India as Govt. fears that it is used for breaching privacy and hence steal of user info.
And Now a million players have their fingers crossed for the ban of pubg in India and having millions of tweets with a hashtag"#PubgBan".

Piyasree Biswas

I agree that pubg must be banned as i respect government's decissn ... IT is also a wastage of time which seeks attention of the studnts and make them totally engrossed in the game...its really should nt be cntinued as its hampering studnts study ...

LohithaSriram

I agree that pubg must be banned as i respect government's decissn ... IT is also a wastage of time which seeks attention of the studnts and make them totally engrossed in the game...its really should nt be cntinued as its hampering studnts study ...
I too agree with this but when it comes to study of students,not only this game hampers students study....there are many games as this is.People who play games need to be constraint and act accordingly.And so...this is not the only game which intrudes the study of students.

Sreeram_SS

Pubg mobile is the trending battle royale game around the globe. With in short time it acquired a lot of attention.
In India 59 apps are banned last month and 47 apps which are clone to 59 are banned recently. Latest update is ban on another apps including Pubg has announced by ministry of India.

I agree the ban of Pubg, if the data from India and they are maintaining servers are in China and they are some guidelines are there. If it is not followed all the guidelines mentioned by India then only they will ban. It is upto Government decision and we should obey it.

Himanshi Agarwal

Since the other 52 Chinese apps have been banned, if Pubg also would be banned, I wouldn't have opposed such a decision. Yet, from a personal stand view I think there is no need to ban Pubg.

Piyasree Biswas

I too agree with this but when it comes to study of students,not only this game hampers students study....there are many games as this is.People who play games need to be constraint and act accordingly.And so...this is not the only game which intrudes the study of students.
yes, there are many gaming apps but i think pubg seeked 90% of studnts attention..

poornima lagadapati

It
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology...about to ban 47 apps and cloned copies of the 59 Chinese apps that were banned in June. These banned clones include TikTok, Helo,BIGO Live,etc.,Now it's the turn of PUBG-A Hot-blooded game for champs.Its a game by Tencent-(China's game publishing company) which was initially banned in it's own country but after it was again published by changing name to Game for peace-Battle Royale Game.
It's going to shut in India as Govt. fears that it is used for breaching privacy and hence steal of user info.
And Now a million players have their fingers crossed for the ban of pubg in India and having millions of tweets with a hashtag"#PubgBan".
It is better banning pubg. Recently i have heard that a teenager spend 16 lakh rupees on pubg saying that I'm taking online classes to his parents. It's spreading lot of negativity