Pantaloon: ERP in retai

ankitgokani

MP Guru
ore than eight years after it forayed into the retail business, Pantaloon Retail decided to implement SAP to keep itself competitive in the rapidly growing Indian retail market.

Rakesh Biyani

Store operations have never been as important to retailers as they are now. Successful retailers are those who know that the battle for customers is only won at the frontline, which in the case of a retail chain is at its stores. Pantaloon was regularly opening stores in the metros and there was an urgent need for a reliable enterprise wide application to help run its business effectively. “The basic need was to have a robust transaction management system and an enterprise wide platform to run the operations,” says Rakesh Biyani, Director, Pantaloon. The company was looking for a solution that would bring all of its businesses and processes together. After a comprehensive evaluation of different options and software companies, the management at Pantaloon decided to go in for SAP.

refer here for the ans

Pantaloon: ERP in retail - Case Study - Network Magazine India

kapilsaimbi

i got a project on retail sector and the companies under retail sectors are pantaloon,big bazzar,shopper stop,lifestyle,westside,reliance fresh..........the problem here is dat i need the marketing mix for all,segmentation and positioning and the swot analysis of all the companies.............plz help me in dis project.

bhautik.kawa

ore than eight years after it forayed into the retail business, Pantaloon Retail decided to implement SAP to keep itself competitive in the rapidly growing Indian retail market.

Rakesh Biyani

Store operations have never been as important to retailers as they are now. Successful retailers are those who know that the battle for customers is only won at the frontline, which in the case of a retail chain is at its stores. Pantaloon was regularly opening stores in the metros and there was an urgent need for a reliable enterprise wide application to help run its business effectively. “The basic need was to have a robust transaction management system and an enterprise wide platform to run the operations,” says Rakesh Biyani, Director, Pantaloon. The company was looking for a solution that would bring all of its businesses and processes together. After a comprehensive evaluation of different options and software companies, the management at Pantaloon decided to go in for SAP.

refer here for the ans

Pantaloon: ERP in retail - Case Study - Network Magazine India

Hey Buddy,

I read your write-up on Pantaloon: ERP in retail and really liked it. I am also uploading a document where you will get more information ERP System Implementation at Pantaloon Retail.

Attachments

• ERP System Implementation at Pantaloon Retail.pdf
    241.1 KB · Views: 6

ccd

Hey Buddy,

I read your write-up on Pantaloon: ERP in retail and really liked it. I am also uploading a document where you will get more information ERP System Implementation at Pantaloon Retail.
hey,
really liked your content hoping for more such contents

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: