Is God Male?

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

The gender of god doesn't affect the trust, belief and fear in god. People consider god as an ultimate power and worship it. Hindus believes in 33000crores of gods, Christians in Jesus and Muslims in Allah. Based on the situations people imagine god as male or female. For example in Hinduism God Brahma is considered as male where as Goddess laxmi as female.

Hindus worship both of them equally without any discrimination. Even Christians believes in mother Marry and pray to her. In short God is an ultimate power without any gender which keeps people united with positive thoughts and mutual love.

What you say..

Tanvidesale

God is a belief,a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.There is no question which gender does he belong to.What matters is the faith one has on him.He is the creator ,the mentor,the helper.

In my view God is not a male or female. Its a spiritual power and belief which can be feel by us at every moment of our life. Whenever we find our self in any critical and complicated situation then we remember the God which brings a positive energy and feeling. That energy helps us to face and deal with the situation.

sachinchourey

lol.....i think god is an abbreviation of.....G for generator..O FOR operator...n at last D for destroyer....i havent seen god yet but have heard from many of the people that god is a superpower that controls entire world...its not confirmed yet that god is male or female....some people talks they are male some says its an invisible power.....i think god does not exist....its just a superstition of people....that's it....

NalaLyla

Hi,

The gender of god doesn't affect the trust, belief and fear in god. People consider god as an ultimate power and worship it. Hindus believes in 33000crores of gods, Christians in Jesus and Muslims in Allah. Based on the situations people imagine god as male or female. For example in Hinduism God Brahma is considered as male where as Goddess laxmi as female.

Hindus worship both of them equally without any discrimination. Even Christians believes in mother Marry and pray to her. In short God is an ultimate power without any gender which keeps people united with positive thoughts and mutual love.

What you say..
The gender of pure love and understanding doesn't really matter to me

Himanshi Agarwal

While in many religions, God has been portrayed as a man figure, people still pray to the Earth as a mother.
It does not matter if God is a male or female, only true faith which provides a person with true strength matters.

poornima lagadapati

Hi,

What you say..
As per puranas , god is male. And also we have goddess too. Moreover god is a belief, trust, happiness.