MBA Class Visits Are Back!

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
When I was an MBA student, the case method was one of my favorite parts about HBS. As a student, you put yourself in the shoes of different business leaders facing big decisions and you build your analytical, listening, and communication skills as you debate with your classmates the best course of action. Your professors expertly guide the conversation towards key insights, but the true learning comes from your classmates. The case method has worked for 100 years because students bring different perspectives to the classroom every day – perspectives shaped by their individual experiences, world views, and aspirations.

I am excited to share with you that after a two-year pause, in-person MBA class visits are back! You can sign up here. For those of you considering applying via the 2+2 deferred admissions process (deadline is on April 28th) or the next application cycle, come see the case method in action. I think you will find it as rewarding as I did.

If you can’t make it to campus, I encourage you to take a virtual seat into the classroom with the fabulous Professor Tsedal Neeley.

More...

How does this impact your International MBA decision?

I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : MBA Class Visits Are Back!

Whats your opinion?