Favorite anime??

Rahul_M

Throwback to childhood days, what's your favourite anime of all times?
I never had interest for Anime. I used to watch a lot of cartoons. My favorite was (is) Ben 10 and Generator Rex. Honorable mentions are Tom and Jerry, Pingu and Oggy & The cockroaches. I still watch these. They always lighten up my mood. I never got bored of them. When I used to see them as kid, I saw them as mere funny or heroic characters. But seeing them now feels different. They actually show a lot of important stuff like teamwork, cause and effect, responsibilities, strategy construction etc. But the most important is never give up and enjoy every victory.

Himanshi Agarwal

I never had interest for Anime. I used to watch a lot of cartoons. My favorite was (is) Ben 10 and Generator Rex. Honorable mentions are Tom and Jerry, Pingu and Oggy & The cockroaches. I still watch these. They always lighten up my mood. I never got bored of them. When I used to see them as kid, I saw them as mere funny or heroic characters. But seeing them now feels different. They actually show a lot of important stuff like teamwork, cause and effect, responsibilities, strategy construction etc. But the most important is never give up and enjoy every victory.
I never watched animes until recently too. I started with Naruto and right from the beginning I liked it. Once I started, I wasnt able to stop watching until I had seen every episode. The storyline, the humor, the plot everything about the anime is just awesome. It was worth all the time I put in it and I spend whatever leisure time I get re-watching it.
The characters love for their comrades and their Will of Fire, which tells that they should never give up and had a positive influence on my life.