kaurhoney

hi there......
i need notes for sem5 subjects... pls help me out guys n pls lemme know are there any classes for ty. bms in borivali area

savio13

MP Guru
Kartik,
Can you please reload teh Econometrics notes. I need them please. Also, if by any chance you have Manegerial Economics I and II notes also, kindly load them too. Also, reply me if you are able to load any subjects, I would check right away.

Thanks a lot and appreciate your help !!

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for econometrics & Manegerial Economics
full notes....

Econometrics is concerned with the tasks of developing and applying quantitative or statistical methods to the study and elucidation of economic principles.
Econometrics combines economic theory with statistics to analyze and test economic relationships. Theoretical econometrics considers questions about the statistical properties of estimators and tests, while applied econometrics is concerned with the application of econometric methods to assess economic theories.

Hope these will meet your requirements:

ECONOMETRICS

->http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/econometrics/578-notes-econometrics-concepts.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/econometrics/578-notes-econometrics-concepts-2.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/general-talks/21937-econometrics-international-finance.html

->Econometrics ( Ecotrix ) - MBA Online

MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics/39063-managerial-economics-notes.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics/37139-notes-managerial-economics.html

->Managerial Economics - MBA Online

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

savio13

MP Guru
hi there......
i need notes for sem5 subjects... pls help me out guys n pls lemme know are there any classes for ty. bms in borivali area

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for econometrics full notes

Econometrics is concerned with the tasks of developing and applying quantitative or statistical methods to the study and elucidation of economic principles.
Econometrics combines economic theory with statistics to analyze and test economic relationships. Theoretical econometrics considers questions about the statistical properties of estimators and tests, while applied econometrics is concerned with the application of econometric methods to assess economic theories.

Hope these will meet your requirements:

->http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/econometrics/578-notes-econometrics-concepts.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/econometrics/578-notes-econometrics-concepts-2.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/general-talks/21937-econometrics-international-finance.html

->Econometrics ( Ecotrix ) - MBA Online

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

sonal bu

i need an urgent project on input output analysis for econometrics..............cn any1 plsssssssss plssssssssss help me out......pls guys its urgent.........plsssssssssss

cuongedvhp

The first and the last link aren't working, Kartik.

Please upload those files again, preferably on MegaUpload, instead of Rapidshare.

Last edited by a moderator:

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Hey friend,

Here I am uploading Project and Introductory Econometrics, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Project and Introductory Econometrics.pdf
    222.2 KB · Views: 2