yourspooji

hey hi
this is my project on eco frndly hotels in FYBMS
it was regarding how some of the hotels r concerned abt environment n how they help in envt mngt

shubhi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey plz help me wid the project named " eco friendly hotels " ill b really thankful !!!! plz mail it to me at email id snipped read rules

Last edited by a moderator:

shubhi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi i hv the same topic can i get some help from you !!!!! plz can u mail me the project my id is email ids not allowed

hi ankit plz help me out with this i have to make on eco friendly hotels in inida as to hoe they function and what measures they are following and what is the criteria for their being called eco friendly hotel ???? plz help its urgent n ill be really greatful 2 u !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mah

I am thinking of doing my Tybms 100 mks
project on how hotels and malls are going ecofriendly.
will start taLking about it on a macro level and then will come down to a micro one.
if anybody has any info ,idea or suggestions on this it would be of great help

hey hi
this is my project on eco frndly hotels in FYBMS
it was regarding how some of the hotels r concerned abt environment n how they help in envt mngt

Thanks dear, but it think you have missed your file or it has been deleted. Well, i am sharing a document which will give some related information about eco friendly hotels. Eco hotel is a hotel that has designed important environmental improvements to its construction in an effort to reduce its effect on the environment.

Attachments

• eco friendly hotels.ppt
    86 KB · Views: 0