Difference between 1G, 2G and 3G

sunandaC

1G networks used are analog; 2G networks are digital and 3G technology is used to enhance

mobile phone standards. 3G helps to simultaneously transfer both voice data (a telephone call) and

non-voice data (such as downloading information, exchanging e-mail, and instant messaging.)

The highlight of 3G is video telephony.

3G spectrums have been provided to GSM and CDMA players like BSNL, MTNL, Bharti, Reliance,

Tata and Vodafone. GSM players operate on 900 MHz and 1,800 MHz, while CDMA players operate on 800 MHz.

jiten005

Banned
1G networks used are analog; 2G networks are digital and 3G technology is used to enhance

mobile phone standards. 3G helps to simultaneously transfer both voice data (a telephone call) and

non-voice data (such as downloading information, exchanging e-mail, and instant messaging.)

The highlight of 3G is video telephony.

3G spectrums have been provided to GSM and CDMA players like BSNL, MTNL, Bharti, Reliance,

Tata and Vodafone. GSM players operate on 900 MHz and 1,800 MHz, while CDMA players operate on 800 MHz.

Thanks my friend for providing such a nice information on 1G, 2G and 3G. I also found something important which might be of your uses so uploading here a presentation on 1G, 2G and 3G. Please download and check it and let me know your feedback.

Attachments

• 1G, 2G and 3G.pdf
    809.6 KB · Views: 0