bankingonly

Banking in India shall en devour to provide information through direct interaction to bankers in India and abroad, the bank service users (i.e customers), academicians and any one directly or indirectly related to banking, about financial services in general and banking in particular, in India. Academicians and any one directly or indirectly related to banking, about financial services in general and banking in particular, in India.

Banking in India shall en devour to provide information through direct interaction to bankers in India and abroad, the bank service users (i.e customers), academicians and any one directly or indirectly related to banking, about financial services in general and banking in particular, in India. Academicians and any one directly or indirectly related to banking, about financial services in general and banking in particular, in India.

Good attempt! I uploaded a document which will bring more light on the banking system in India. Banking industry in India was come in existence
in the 18th century and the name of the first bank is Bank of Hindustan.

Attachments

• Banking in India.doc
    143 KB · Views: 1

idealhr

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
As per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India%u2019s banking sector is sufficiently capitalised and well-regulated. The financial and economic conditions in the country are far superior to any other country in the world. Credit, market and liquidity risk studies suggest that Indian banks are generally resilient and have withstood the global downturn well.