Invite Your FRIENDS to Management Paradise Forums !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hello Friends,

Many of us want to invite our friends to join Management Paradise Forums but it seems a too tedious thing to email them all.

Now, You can Invite all your friends to Management Paradise , just in a single click.

How ??? .... Just fill your HOTMAIL username and password at

http://www.managementparadise.com/invite.html

and it will automatically send a email to all your friends inviting them to join you on our forums .

Yes, this is very similar to the hi5.com invitation method.

So, what are you waiting for.... Invite all your friends..

Help the Management Paradise Community Grow !!

Last edited:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Sorry guys, its quite difficult to get this thing working with yahoo and gmail.

You will have to manually email all your friends about the site. Be sure to give them your MP id and ask them to put it in referals. You will get additional points for referring friends :)

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
kartik said:
Sorry guys, its quite difficult to get this thing working with yahoo and gmail.

You will have to manually email all your friends about the site. Be sure to give them your MP id and ask them to put it in referals. You will get additional points for referring friends :)
I'm not sure if it is possible in Mp, but if u can have something like a page wherein i can enter my friend's email address and the email invitation can be sent to him/her.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gaurav200x said:
I'm not sure if it is possible in Mp, but if u can have something like a page wherein i can enter my friend's email address and the email invitation can be sent to him/her.

Well thats possible but it will take time, so for now you can alwyz invite or mail your frnds about mp through any of ur email accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.