Urgent : dynamic nature of resources

help_me_plz

can ne1 give me notes on "dynamic nature of resources" [environmental managemnet], plz...it's urgent...

bye...raj...if ne sites available then send me the link , here only...

savio13

MP Guru
can ne1 give me notes on "dynamic nature of resources" [environmental managemnet], plz...it's urgent...

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for project on environmental management

Environmental management involves the management of all components of the bio-physical environment, both living (biotic) and non-living (abiotic). This is due to the interconnected and network of relationships amongst all living species and their habitats. The environment also involves the relationships of the human environment, such as the social, cultural and economic environment with the bio-physical environment.

Hope these will meet your requirements:

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/environment-management-evn-m/83551-environmental-management-basf.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/environment-management-evn-m/18619-environmental-management.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/marketing-management-rm-im/16536-environmental-management.html

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

Resources are the key ingredient in developing business. You have to be sure about your resources like time and money. Higher the resources better campaign because it helps your campaign to reach at wide extent. Resources are basic need in not only setting up new business but everywhere.

bhautik.kawa

Hi There,

Here i am uploading Notes on Natural Resources and Dynamic Systems, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Notes on Natural Resources and Dynamic Systems.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 0