i will be proud o called as a terrorist

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Bhagat singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev have been referred as terrorists

in an ICSE 6th standard class in social science subject text book at page
number 64 & 65.

we citizens of india r not very far from being called terrorist by our own government.

this message gives me a thought i will hve no bad feeling even if im called a terroist,
if im in a good cause wht u say guys!

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
6.vinay said:
Bhagat singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev have been referred as terrorists

in an ICSE 6th standard class in social science subject text book at page
number 64 & 65.

we citizens of india r not very far from being called terrorist by our own government.

this message gives me a thought i will hve no bad feeling even if im called a terroist,
if im in a good cause wht u say guys!
Well i think the books have confused between the words 'terrorists' and 'freedom fighters'

Terrorists are people who spread terror amongst innocents and is associated with a negative connotation.

On the other hand, freedom fighters are the people who fight for the freedom, justifiably and have legal demands. The terrorists are a group of miscreants whose objectives are very different from the freedom fighters.

Hence, i would say that these legends are wrongly quoted as terrorists. They had legitimate reasons to fight against the British Raj.

It is a pity that, we as Indians, make such folly. How, then, can we expect the foreigners to uunderstand their value, their work or the reasons they laid their lives for their motherland.

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey gaurav thaks for such great post i hope this goes in our indian government and teach our younger generation the fact who was or is terrorist or freedom fighter or else more rang de basanti films should be made for awerness .keep posting guys

hemang

hey tat true i think Bhagat singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev were the true heros of the indian freedom if they were called terrorists by the british than i would be proud to be called terrorist
:SugarwareZ-190:

:SugarwareZ-083: