GMAT Preparation

GMATFAIRFAX

Folks

I am new to GMAT preparation. I just started looking around in the websites and forums and looking for tips & traps. Took diagnostic test and score is 630 and I would like to increase it to 700.

Questions:
I believe my reading speed is low (280). What are the things that I can do to improve my reading speed. I typically find issues with medical journal reading comprehension section - any tricks?

Thanks
CD

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Follow this link : GMAT prep

Other than that.. read as much as you can from diverse range of topics. Try to keep the frequency of reading uninteresting and dry topics more than the one's you prefer.

Folks

I am new to GMAT preparation. I just started looking around in the websites and forums and looking for tips & traps. Took diagnostic test and score is 630 and I would like to increase it to 700.

Questions:
I believe my reading speed is low (280). What are the things that I can do to improve my reading speed. I typically find issues with medical journal reading comprehension section - any tricks?

Thanks
CD

As we all know that GMAT is a test which is intended to test the various skills in order to get an admission in MBA. So there should be proper preparation for the test, that is why i am uploading a document where you will find all the necessary steps to be taken for appearing in test.

Attachments

• GMAT Excellence-EG.ppt
    108.5 KB · Views: 1