fastest way of competing the 16th yr for US MBA

justin

:SugarwareZ-064: can sum1 tell me what is the fastest way of completing the 16th year since most of us have only 15yrs.well v also have 2 keep in mind dat no diplomas are considered

sarwar_tahzeeb

Hey dude! i faced a similar problem when i wanted to apply to certain US universities... After a few chat sessions with some counselors of such universities that require 16yrs of education said that there were 2 - 3 options for such candidates

1). You complete a 2 year Masters Course like MCom. MA MSc Etc which i dont think you want to do. so in that case -

2). You complete just one year of the above mentioned degrees. Remember to get a letter from your university/ college stating that you have completed one year of studies of the mentioned course. Along with the marksheets! You might even need an attestation from the HRD but that requirement varies from university to university to which you are applying.

3). There is no hard and fast rule that you cannot have a diploma. The only generally accepted norm is that it must be approved by a body such as AICTE , UGC or the HRD! so make sure ur diploma course has a stamp of approval from one of these recognizing bodies.

4). Also for you, i feel one of such courses from IGNOU would be good... so find some thing that best suits your needs.

Lastly i do not think that there is any short cut for getting that one extra year of qualification "ON PAPER". But i know in india anything is possible. You just need to flash the money at the right place with the right set of words. This isnt advice but more of an observation. I would suggest you refrain from such " SHORT CUTS" as these have severe repercussions in the long run and yes i know of cases in which people careers took massive diversions which were not in any sense good; because of these fraudulent actions. SO try n refrain from it.

there is no short cut to success ! work your way through and you will reach
your goal!

BEst of luck.....i Hope the info i offered helps your and other confused folks out there reading this thread!

Cheers!:tea:

justin

hey ur above info was helpful....but can u brief me about the diploma courses which are recognized.I'm currently pursuing my bms and i plan to take marketing as ma field....can u suggest a 1yr diploma courses/institutes which are approved by AICTE , UGC or the HRD