Evaluating Alternatives For Funding - Business Tools

sanjaysagrawal

Hello all,

I am searching for appropriate business tools using which I can evaluate the sources of funding available for expansion, in case of a going concern.

Basically, any going concern that is looking to expand can source funds through internal accrual (retained profit, depreciation, dividend diversion, etc), or external fundings (capital market / debentures, government grants, bank loans / mortgages, etc). Each source comes attached with it some cost / drawback, and has some advantage over the others. Is there any tool by which I can objectively analyze the available sources, and come to a conclusion about which source is the best?

I shall appreciate any help on this question.

Thanks,
Sanjay.

rosemarry2

MP Guru

Hello all,

I am searching for appropriate business tools using which I can evaluate the sources of funding available for expansion, in case of a going concern.

Basically, any going concern that is looking to expand can source funds through internal accrual (retained profit, depreciation, dividend diversion, etc), or external fundings (capital market / debentures, government grants, bank loans / mortgages, etc). Each source comes attached with it some cost / drawback, and has some advantage over the others. Is there any tool by which I can objectively analyze the available sources, and come to a conclusion about which source is the best?

I shall appreciate any help on this question.

Thanks,
Sanjay.

Hello Sanjay,

Here i am sharing Analysing the Suitability of Financing Alternatives, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Analysing the Suitability of Financing Alternatives.pdf
    154.5 KB · Views: 0