entrepreneurship and innovation.ppt

divyamshah

The Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (CEI) is a center created to promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University of Florida. The center is part of the Warrington College of Business and is located in Stuzin Hall. Around 2500 students are enrolled in classes over the course of the school year..

:SugarwareZ-191:

Last edited by a moderator:

punk2

I am in urgent need of the project on entrepreneurship!! It it will be great that u send me a post on da same!! thanx a lot buddy!!

ponchee

Hey , i need this ppt on entrepreneurship,...can u plz upload it again ;)
thnkz ....n reply soon...its URGENT !

vulchdawg

my school actually now offers an Entrepreneurship MBA. wonder if it's worth- many entrepreneurs don't even go to college

The Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (CEI) is a center created to promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University of Florida. The center is part of the Warrington College of Business and is located in Stuzin Hall. Around 2500 students are enrolled in classes over the course of the school year..

:SugarwareZ-191:

Hey divya, as we know that CEI for created in order to teach and inspire the students to be entrepreneurial in their lives. BTW, i am sharing here a document where you would find more detailed information on CEI.

Attachments

• Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 0