Banking and Insurance Projects Help

Project on Universal Banking

Hello Friends,
I urgently require a project on universal banking.
Can anybody help me?
I am not able to download the project as they say that u require atleast 10 posts in ur thread b4 u can download any project.
Wat do i do 4 that?
Sumbody plz help me out......
I wil be greatly oblidged.
Thanx.

priyanka1987

Re: Project on Universal Banking

Hello Friends,
Can anybody help me?
I am not able to download the project as they say that u require atleast 10 posts in ur thread b4 u can download any project.
Wat do i do 4 that?
Thanx.

Hello frnd....

pls read MP RULES... u need to make 10 post before any downloading doesn't mean u shud spamm.... its is not at all appreciated... so DO NOT SPAM... make 10 meaningfull post n start downloading things that u require.... Request ur project in a proper thread... do not open new threads for projects.... kindly read the RULES.... WE know newbies faces problems... but Clean MP will help us to get wat we need from MP....

Take care

Warm Regards,

Priyanka

Re: Project on Universal Banking

Hello Friends,
Can anybody help me?
Wat do i do 4 that?
Thanx.

Hey urmil, as we know that universal banking is a banking facility which is able to provide large amount of financial services to both commercial and investment services. Well, i am uploading a document where you would get detailed information.

Attachments

• universal banking.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 0