100 Small Businesses Tips and Tricks for Effectively Outsourcing to India

preet jain

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi guyssss............here is 100 Small Businesses Tips and Tricks for Effectively Outsourcing to India...........check it out..........a good one...........if u like plz reply must....
thanks
regards
preet jain

Hi guyssss............here is 100 Small Businesses Tips and Tricks for Effectively Outsourcing to India...........check it out..........a good one...........if u like plz reply must....
thanks
regards
preet jain

Hey preet, thanks but i think your file is missing or it has been deleted so please try to upload it again. BTW, i have got a document which contains the information regarding the past, present and future of outsourcing in India and i think it may help you.

Attachments

• Effectively Outsourcing to India.pdf
    280.1 KB · Views: 0

Himanshi Agarwal

Hey preet, thanks but i think your file is missing or it has been deleted so please try to upload it again. BTW, i have got a document which contains the information regarding the past, present and future of outsourcing in India and i think it may help you.

Build a Support Network. ...
Be Very Specific With Your Goals. ...
Delegate Whenever Possible. ...
Keep Your Overhead Low. ...
Find Your Best Niche—and Stick With It. ...
Keep Your Day Job Just a Little Longer.

poornima lagadapati

Understand your core competencies and limitations. “Outsource functions that are time-consuming and can easily be performed by someone outside the organization,” says Sara Slettebo, president, ReMilNet, which helps businesses improve efficiency and effectiveness. For example, “ReMilNet has outsourced [its] HR functions (payroll, w-2, taxes, benefits, etc.) since 2008. With employees working in several states, it is more cost effective to have an external staff available to prepare, process and file our state documentation than manage it internally,” she says. “As a result, our filings are compliant and submitted on time, we stay abreast of new policies that impact our employees in each state and all our records are available online in a secure environment. This has been the most beneficial outsourcing decision we have made.”