abhishreshthaa

Types of Organisational Structure

• Simple
  • Bureaucratic
  • Matrix
  • Flat/Tall
  • Line/Staff

Simple Structure

A structure characterized by a low degree of departmentalization, wide spans of control, authority centralized in a simple person, and little formalization.

Strengths

• Simplicity
  • Fast
  • Flexible
  • Inexpensive
  • Accountability clear

Weakness

• Only small business
  • Low formalization
  • High centralization
  • Risky

Bureaucratic Structure

A structure with highly routine operating tasks achieved thought specialization ‘very formalized rules and regulations ‘task that are grouped into functional departments, centralized authority, narrow span of control, and decision making that follows the chain of command.

Strength

• Economies of scale
  • Less costly

jiten005

Banned
Types of Organisational Structure

• Simple
  • Bureaucratic
  • Matrix
  • Flat/Tall
  • Line/Staff

Simple Structure

A structure characterized by a low degree of departmentalization, wide spans of control, authority centralized in a simple person, and little formalization.

Strengths

• Simplicity
  • Fast
  • Flexible
  • Inexpensive
  • Accountability clear

Weakness

• Only small business
  • Low formalization
  • High centralization
  • Risky

Bureaucratic Structure

A structure with highly routine operating tasks achieved thought specialization ‘very formalized rules and regulations ‘task that are grouped into functional departments, centralized authority, narrow span of control, and decision making that follows the chain of command.

Strength

• Economies of scale
  • Less costly

Hey friend, I read your article regarding Types of Organisational Structure and it is really nice. I appreciate your work and would hope you would share more contents like this in future. Well, I am also uploading a document which would give more detailed information.

Attachments

• Types of Organisational Structure.pdf
    347.1 KB · Views: 1