max1234

Re: TYBMS SEM 5 PRELIM Q.PAPERS '08 OF VARIOUS COLLEGES

i cant extract it .. is sayin its in another format or damaged :(( wat to do

riyag

pls can anyone provide me prelims of hr college

maity.ankita

can sm1 plz help me find d solved solution set for sem 5 tybms question papers plzz...

swatkumar

:SugarwareZ-234:
HELLO FRIENDS,
hERES ANOTHER EFFORT FROM MY SIDE TO HELP YA GUYS....

In this thread, i shall put up the prelim question papers[2008] of various colleges....that wil help u to practise for your board exams..n generally the prelim papers contain most of the imp. n repeated questions asked in boards.....so always good to refer them...

[also i request my tybms friends to mail me ur clg prelims question papers so tht i can upload it here and share with all tybms buddies....you'll can mail me...@[email protected]....thanks n expecting ur favourable response]

p.s. :also those who have board May month's[at/kt] question papers from 01-07...can mail them to me....

ill soon be uploading prelim question papers of raheja clg....keep checking the thread.....

idiotnstupid

plz tel me sum topics for my 200 mark project
:SugarwareZ-094::SugarwareZ-159:

brinjal

even i also want dis paper set.............................whr vl i get..........

sunandaC

even i also want dis paper set.............................whr vl i get..........
hey friend

check out the attachment in the earlier post in this thread you would get it for sure>>>>
:popcorn: