Intermediate Accounting

blueheaven

Hello everyone, I am just studying in Intermediate Accounting. I have a tough problem on my homework for Intermediate Accounting. I am on the Statement of Cash Flows Chapter. The problem wants me to prepare a schedule of net cash provided by operating activities for the year using the direct method. Please help me.

accountconsult

Hello everyone, I am just studying in Intermediate Accounting. I have a tough problem on my homework for Intermediate Accounting. I am on the Statement of Cash Flows Chapter. The problem wants me to prepare a schedule of net cash provided by operating activities for the year using the direct method. Please help me.

Hi,

I suggest you go to google and search your quires.

Well, as we know that intermediate accounting goes into the more complicated, more difficult features of accounting practices. BTW, i am uploading a document which will give answer to all your queries and i want you to download and check it.

Attachments

• Intermediate Accounting.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 2