Better side of internet

nikhil_mandani

Hi guys & gals
i want to know .... how many members think mangement paradise is better side of internet
whaterver is u guys & gals have opinion plz do reply ?
Thanks & Regards
nikhil

priyanka1987

well in my point of view... evry coin has good side n bad side.... n managementparadise is surly a good side of internet...... well i must say this is a grt topic to discuss......... well 1stly Mp proiveds grt amt of knowledge... 2nd MP makes u think... creates interest in students... its a diff n int. way of studyies... its a bank of knowledge.... ppl share their work... projects which is a grt part... u can always refer others project ... ppl ask 4r help on projects n other seriously take part n try to help which show's member r involved!! its always better to spend ur time in doing someting that gives u info, kwldge....

to sum up MP is best in watever work they r doing 4r students... keep going MP.....

take care

Regards,

Priyanka

cijothomas

Better Sides of internet are unlimited!

1) Communication-- messenger services yahoo,gtalk- provides cheap calling rates to us,uk etc

2)social netwokring- like orkut- meets new people, make frnds... keep up good relations with old friends.. the communities for avairous topics in orkut is additional benefit

3)internet bankings,online transactions,

4)shoppings

5)online forums.. (like mp) where knowledge is shared!

6) benefits are unlimited!!

few -ve impact on society..

Children get to see adult contents shared via net.
After all,, most illegal contents like adult material,pirated videos are shared via internet.

Childrem may spend too much time chating etc etc,, and the person with which they chat may have good or bad influence on them!

regards,
Cijo Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:

priyanka1987

well thst was a very good reply.... wat other people think on this.... we dont want view's but a good discussion over here.... there is lot to say on this topic.. so just tell us what do u wanna say on this and share with us!!!

Looking forword for good participation....

Regards,

Priyanka

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I have my eye on this topic. I'd love to hear some good and bad things about MP.

Furthermore, feel free to disclose what other things you expect from MP.

priyanka1987

y no replies on this topic....... i guess its a nice topic to talk on........... watever u feel just say..... let it be anything that is in ur mind...... abt good and bad side of internet........... consider MP n say bad points n good points....... wat addition u need...... wat more u want in forums........ specially i would like to hear abt BBI forum....... pls we need ur replies not just view...... wake up guys.......

Regards,

Priyanka

nitinda

i know it is great site it is the haven for all the student of mba & bba here every think is good like GD discusion on diffrent topics projects on subjects

indrajit_v5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Google and MP is a classic example of this....The amount of time required to complete a project has reduced exponentially only because of such sites....

knowledge-wise its the better side what about the intellectual authors boy? Who work really better for their own betterment while provide their material on the net just to be replicated by some ccp makers...............time to ponder upon.........

Hi guys & gals
i want to know .... how many members think mangement paradise is better side of internet
whaterver is u guys & gals have opinion plz do reply ?
Thanks & Regards
nikhil

Hey nikhil, i am one of them who think that management is the better side of internet. I joined management paradise before 4-5 months and i found it really helpful for all the students and professionals.

Attachments

• Better side of internet.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 0