An equity research report

thatsme!

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
An equity research report on Reliance Industries (RIL)​

Hey this an equity research report on RIL by ABN AMRO Bank (dated july 2007) ...It actually puts a sell on RIL. Look closely at all the contents you would be able to make out that how to make a professional equity research report using relevant assumptions. It contains;-

1) Financial Analysis of RIL
2) Valuation on the basis of future cash flows (FCFE)
3) Valuation of the retail business
4) Estimation of forex, capex, earnings etc.

A fabulous report, don't take it as a failure for putting sell on RIL but take it as a learning of how to put a completely different point of view by taking relevant assumptions.

Deposit Files

narenmp

It's Awesome, are similar kind of reasearch reports done on a particular industry / domain.

If so kindly forward the links.

Regards,
Naren

abhi.iips

thnx...for the report dudethnx...for the report dudethnx...for the report dudethnx...for the report dudethnx...for the report dudethnx...for the report dude

shaikhsamir27

An equity research report on Reliance Industries (RIL)​

Hey this an equity research report on RIL by ABN AMRO Bank (dated july 2007) ...It actually puts a sell on RIL. Look closely at all the contents you would be able to make out that how to make a professional equity research report using relevant assumptions. It contains;-

1) Financial Analysis of RIL
2) Valuation on the basis of future cash flows (FCFE)
3) Valuation of the retail business
4) Estimation of forex, capex, earnings etc.

A fabulous report, don't take it as a failure for putting sell on RIL but take it as a learning of how to put a completely different point of view by taking relevant assumptions.

Deposit Files

hi im sameer , i also was working with ril for summmer training project & my project is equityy research so pls forward it to me, if u have any kind of equity reserch of leading banks so do forward me