Saasha

B M S - BECHARA MANAGEMENT SIKHEGA............. :pound:

M B A - MASTER IN BAD ACTIVITIES............ :big_grin:

:SugarwareZ-191:

MBA - Much better activists ! :)

Ramsie

Manager!

Personal Manager to New job applicant: "Why did your manager fire you?"

"Well a manager is the man who stands arround and watches others work, right? " the young appicant replied.

"Yes, but why did he fire you?"

"He was jelous of me. A lot of workers thought i was the manager!"

rocker27

its a gud 1It continues to get more difficult for companies to provide a consistent experience across different browsers and the ever expanding variety of handsets and personal devices on the market.
- Abuse of mobile marketing damages the industry (i.e. consumers being ripped off and permission marketing principles being ignored). It could get worse if the offenders are not punished properly.
- From the point of view of the mobile operators, there are numerous threats which boil down to any disintermediation from the value chain, whether because of VOIP or the fact that consumers don't want their content.

This isn't meant to be exhaustive so feel free to contribute things which may had been left out. You can also download the details of the discussion of the roundtable here.

bhanupgs

Also can go with
M - Most
B - Beautiful
A - Always
:)

abbreviate MBA, BMS in ur own words.......TRY it guys its really gonna be fun....
lets say for example....
m-my
b-beauty
a-attracts...:laugh:

or the most common 1...

m-married
b-but
a-available....:bigsmile:

so now lets see how innovative u pl thnk on this one..n do post ur replies..lets hv some fun here.......!!